24 October 2012

Floral Week

Sarah has declared it Floral Week..

Yesterday I wore THREE floral items, not all at once..


Number 1:
This patchwork skirt was given to me the other day. I wore it for the morning, but I really don't think it's my style. Ultra twirly and comfy, but just not me.. But DEFINITELY FLORAL! 

Number 2:
So I moved into one of my fav florals - had it for years, made it myself.
Number 3:
Added on top of the skirt, my newest apron.
Barkcloth. Don't I look sexy?! Seriously cool. Those are my PJ pants.. Arlo spilled down my legs - so on went the PJ pants.  My life is so thrilling!



After I hung the apron back behind the door, I noticed the price tag still attached.
 Then I noticed the other one! LOL Wonder what I paid?! 

9 comments:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Ah ha!! Another person who wears PJs in the day...and I don't have an Arlo as an excuse either! Love the apron and intrigued by the skirt! :D

bonsaimum said...

I think the apron is great. It's a happy apron. :)

one denim bird said...

Yay for floral and a BIG AZ YAY for that Barkcloth apron! What a ripper!

Rainbow Vintage Home said...

What a great apron, you do look very sexy! And my life is also tres glamorous and thrilling, it is the start of the half term school holiday here today so none of us will be getting out of our PJs till at least lunchtime - and only then so we can walk the dog! xx

Sue said...

As long as you don't go to the supermarket in your pj pants its all ok!! Bark cloth score is great. Good old Vinnies.

Unknown said...

Hi, Just joined your blog.

Love your recent finds.

Great floral display too. What cheerful items, perfect for lifting the spirits.

Sft x

Unknown said...

I love the lovely twirly skirt! And the apron is FABULARSE - at at $1 or $2 it was a bargain! Welcome to Floral Week! Sarah xxx

I Love To Op Shop said...

I'm scouring the op shops for florals for wedding bunting at the moment, you name it doonas, pillows, dresses, shirts they all better be worried :-)

gabrielle said...

love all your florals especially the apron