13 August 2012

Random collections and corners

I took a few random photos around my house. I decided NOT to photograph my collection of washing that hasn't been done. Or my collection of toys that need picking up... etc.

No.. I found corners that made me smile!
I would like to add that literally everything you see in the photos is thrifted. Including most of the shelves etc.

The block set was from a junk market in Paris. 

And that's just a few random collections from within the walls of my crazy house.
Happy Days


zigsma said...

Those sifters!!! The block set!! Such gorgeous things you have, Op Shop Mama!!

Vintage Bird Girl said...

I LOVE your collections. It's all so colourful & gorgeous. Love the sifters & the donkey thingos & especially the tins & things. Xx

Trudie said...

Well hello, thank you for popping by my blog. I thought d sneak over and check out your abode here. How utterly fabolous it is and you are. I've had a sneak some of your recent post, and seem to have more than a love of vintage in common.

Breastfeeding, babywearing crazy here too *puts hand up*. I'm smitten over ome of your ollections. I am now following your blog and looking forward to seeing more.

Hope you're having a wonderful day.

CityScape Skybaby said...

I love seeing peoples' collections and your stuff is gorgeous. I also have the huge pile of dirty washing and toys all over the floor collections, plus the piles of old letters, magazines etc. that lie around the house forever before I sort them out. xx

Misfits Vintage said...

Ooh those sieves are fabulous! I have those egg cups too - from my childhood! And your little burro planter is the twin to my most recent one! Sarah xxx

two squirrels said...

Oh I have the fairy sifter in blue and white!!!! Yay I love it!!!! I am so in love with your collection.
Don't collections of heartfelt treasures make you smile!!!
Love v

Sue said...

Your collections are great!! I have a great collection of cobwebs, Spiders need a home too!!! I had one of those egg cups when I was quite young, super gorgeous they are.

edie pop said...

Great collections! I love that everything is colorful and bright!
The match boxes and the deer statue are my favorites!
A big hug xxxx

Mum said...

Who needs to dust when you can just look at all your colourful collections.
Love from Mum

Vix said...

I love your collections! Those match boxes are such things of beauty and if I ever get to Kiwiland you'll have to hide the peace sign tin and the love birds or I might be tempted to nick them! x

pastcaring said...

You have so many beautiful, colourful, gorgeous things! And arranged so delightfully too. Don't worry about the cobwebs, I collect those too... xxx

Kelly Wayne said...

Oh my lord! I LOVE your sifter collection - what beautiful amazing patterns and colours. I've got a plain old tin one...need to find something a little funkier like yours! Also, I love that a lot of your thrifted stuff in the pics, come from places with meaning to you, like the tin you've had since you were 10. Wow. I wish I'd discovered thrifting when I was younger!
Kel x

Miss Simmonds Says said...

the boxes and sifters are so gorgeous! all those colours! I love that you have rainbow hues everywhere and an actual rainbow too!

gabrielle said...

love all your collections