11 May 2011

Just can't stop Op Shopping!

YES I am an op-shopaholic!

I can hardly pass a day without getting my fix! Usually it's just popping into one as I'm passing.. The more familiar I am with them, the easier it is to spot stuff that wasn't there before! Really!!

It lifts my spirits remarkably, even if I don't find anything to buy.

It's a form of escapism as well.

And fortunately my kids (especially Mr nearly 4, who I hang out with the most!) love it too!

LOVE this fabric. 

FABRIC

I love this barkcloth craft box thing. Collapsible and practical.. Has pockets inside.

It even has handles for carting around.
This is the kind of book I grew up with.. occasionally attempting a project - but usually ending up disappointed that it didn't look as funky as the one in the picture!!





7 comments:

duchess_declutter said...

Hi! I love your craft box thing too - is it maybe for storing knitting? I think I have knitting on the mind atm. Your blog is lovely and bright - I'm looking forward to what you find next. cheers Wendy

Vic said...

Amazing finds; that book looks like a gem especially. :)

OP SHOP MAMA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nadine paduart said...

i am so, but then SO drawn to that graphic image of the russian village, or is it?
also frown at your daily fix... tee hee, and sometimes i am feeling withdrawal symptoms, if i stay away for too many days...
n♥

Michelle Walker said...

Jealous of the fabric finds!!! I have decided that i am only to op shop by myself. I get too jealous of other peoples finds and don't want to lose friends over a $2 find hee hee
Mxo

Max said...

Being a child of the 70's I find the pictures from that craft book very appealing. i have a similar one on papercrafts i just love. Great find. Liking the sheets too x

Unknown said...

Ooo, that craft caddy is so cool! I would love to have one of those. Thanks for sharing your treasures!