8 April 2011

Weekly COLLEcTION SelectIOn - my challenge! Week 3

RETRO WALLPAPER

I've always collected this.. picked some up when I was at High School from a Garage Sale.. it was pink paisley and I was smitten! I have never put any on a wall.. as I thought I'd be too sad to leave it behind when I move house..

I have put sections of it up.. on panels and just drawing pinned to walls. One day, when my kids are PAST the ripping-wallpaper-off-the-walls phase, and drawing-on-the-walls phase I might hang some properly!!


This is about a half of my stash!!


favourite no.1!

My friend Kathy has this same wallpaper in her kitchen.. LOVE it!

Fantastic kids' wallpaper. Such cute cows!

The first roll I found, aged c.15

And this is why I won't put any up for a few years!!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I hear ya! My walls look similar.
I adore your collection though.
I don't think I've ever seen cool wall paper in an op shop.
Lucky you.
Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh yes I love your paper too ! Great scores !